CAN THE FLEX BELT BE USED WITH EXERCISE?
The million dollar question… Can you use The Flex Belt with exercise? It’s a major YES from us. What better way to supercharge your workout than stimulating your core muscles with EMS at the same time! Whether you’re crunching your abs, running a mile or lunging yourself into the weekend, add The Flex Belt for that extra burn.
The Plank not only effectively burns the fat around your tummy area, but it also improves posture, flexibility, and tightens your abdomen. Follow the below instructions to complete the best plank:
- Extend your legs and apply your weight on your forearms
- Ensure your head, neck and back are all aligned
- Tighten your abdominal muscles and squeeze your glutes
- Always keep a straight posture – from head to toe!
- Hold position for 30 seconds
- Rest for 30 seconds
Hold the plank for 30 seconds and rest for another 30 seconds. Repeat for 5 sets. Too easy? Add The Flex Belt for an extra challenge.
Put a twist on your workout routine with the balancing act of the Russian Twist, a great way to really activate your core! Follow the bellow instructions to ace your Russian Twist:
- Sit with your feet hip-width apart, flat on the floor and clasp your hands out in front of your chest
- Lean back 45-degree angle with a straight back and lift your feet slightly off the floor, balancing on your coccyx
- Twist to the right without dropping your feet then return to center
- Twist to the left and return to center
- Complete 10 reps each side without dropping your feet
We won’t make it easy for you.. complete 15 sets of Russian Twists. You can do this with or without your Flex Belt, but if you really want to feel a deep core workout, then you know what to do…
While you’re doing High Intensity Interval Training, add The Flex Belt to really shred those abs. Try out any of these HIIT workout, by alternating between periods of high intensity and then low intensity.
- Jump rope
- Jumping jacks
Pick your favorite exercise, give it your all for 30 seconds, and then rest for 30 seconds. Do this for 10 minutes and you’ll see a the ultimate 6 pack abs you’ve always wanted in just weeks.
Love cardio but want to feel it more in your abs? Brisk walk your way to stronger abs by adding The Flex Belt to your daily walk. Cardio exercises are perfect for improving your health, increasing metabolic rate, burning calories and overall improving mood and energy. With the addition of your Flex Belt, you can do all of these things but also strengthen your abs. What more could you ask for?
Exercise is great. But do you know what’s even better? Rest. Rest is essential for your muscles to recover and grow. Exercise leads to microscopic tears in your muscle tissue. However, when you rest, your cells repair these tears. Your important takeaway is that you can elevate your workouts with The Flex Belt, but also make sure you get adequate rest, or else your hard work will be pointless.
What are you waiting for? Get The Flex Belt today to smash your exercise routine. You’ll have those chiselled abs you’ve been dreaming about, in no time.